A Week in Faliraki
Here you can find a schedule of wonderful holidays in Faliraki.
You can book your accommodation with the means of transport of your choice making your arrival in the area easier.
- Arriving at your room we suggest you immediately find yourself at the main beach to take your first dive enjoying the salty sea of the Aegean.
After you relax and feel the sun welcoming you to the island, enjoy your meal at one of the restaurants in the area with Greek cuisine.
Then a walk in our streets will instantly convince you that you are in the right place for a holiday!
- On the second day if you are a fishing enthusiast you could join a mini cruise that includes jigging underwater tours and fishing as well as diving in the blue waters. After you have been impressed by this experience try the refreshing cocktails of the beach bars and dine in our restaurants enjoying Greek cuisine during your night or even for the most adventurous the night continues until the early hours enjoying the famous Faliraki entertainment including every kind of music and drink that suits your taste.
- On the third day you can visit the most famous attraction which is an architectural masterpiece in a rocky location called KALITHEA SPRINGS. The scenic beauty of the landscape made it the subject of discussion around the world as well as the interest of many cinematographic companies.
- Continue your holiday program and rent a boat through our page and visit the Sea Bay of ANTHONY QUINN. The caves and the beach are the ones that make this place so special and famous all over the world. Movies like the CANONS OF NAVARONE and ZORBA were filmed there. The famous actress was so fascinated by this place and the local people loved him so much until they gave the area his name. An additional option this day could end with a visit to ERIMOKASTRO which borders on ANTHONY QUINN BAY.
- The next day if you are interested in some more relaxed moments enjoy your walk in the monasteries of the area where you will be impressed of their aura and tranquility. However for sports enthusiasts there are a variety of activities such as visiting water parks or doing extreme water sports, climbing and horseback riding can boost your adrenaline. A great choice for finishing your day would be a visit to the stores.
- You are at the point of the island from where you have access to all the sightseeings. On the sixth day plan a stroll on the island of Rhodes and visit the medieval town with the castle of the Knights, the Valley of the butterflies and the Acropolis of Lindos are some of the places that will leave you speechless with their incomparable beauty.
- On the last day visit our beauty salons and grooming centers to feel the relaxation and rest offered by the holidays in Faliraki. Fill your luggage with great memories such as impressive images, flavors and scents that smell sea and Greece! Your holidays in Faliraki may have come to an end but your everyday life changed in avoid way after all the new elements you gained.